You have two options to create your list of learners:
- Importing a learners' file
This second option allows you to import several learners at a time, from an Excel file.
You can directly download the template file from the Mission Center, and add your learners' informations:
- E-mail address
- Status (A = Active / I = Inactive)
- Metadata, if they are already been created (these fields are not mandatory)
If you're using your own Excel file, be sure to save it in CSV UTF 8 format.
- OPen your Excel file with your learners' list
- Click on "File"
- Click on « Save as» and select the format "CSV (comma delimited)", then click on "Save".
- A pop-up will appear, mentionning you may lose some of the functionalities of your sheet, and asking if you wish to use this format: confirm by clicking "Yes".
- To encode your CSV file in UTF-8, open it in your Notepad (or TextWrangler for Mac users.)
- Click on "File", then "Save as" and in the drop-down list "Encoding", choose "UTF-8".
- After saving it, your file is encoded in UTF-8: you may upload it on the Mission Center.
If the file contains already existing accounts, they will automatically be updated.