What if I have a question or an issue?
Your first reflex: consult our support center, http://support.teachonmars.com
Its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ensures effective first level support.
You can't find what you are looking for? Contact our support!
How do I address a problem to the support center?
All requests for support should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that your request is processed efficiently and as quickly as possible, we recommend to:
• communicate all the technical information of the environment in which you are having an issue (type of smartphone / tablet, version of iOS / Android, browser used if applicable)
• describe the steps involved in reproducing the problem. A problem once reproduced is already half-solved!
How long does it take to process my request?
Your request is analyzed and qualified by our support team within 4 working hours after its reception.
If it is a software defect, it is either:
• critical: the problem prevents the use of all or part of the software with no workaround. A correction is made within 2 working days, and a bypass mode is set up as soon as possible, usually within the hour.
• major: the problem makes it difficult to use all or part of the software but can be bypassed. A correction is made within 5 working days, and a bypass mode is advised as soon as possible, usually within the hour.
• minor: the problem does not affect the use of the software. A correction is made within 20 working days.
Who is responsible for solving my request?
You have a unique contact person for the support who receives and processes your request. Depending on the level of action required, your contact relies on other Teach on Mars teams:
• Level 1: your request relates to a clarification on the behaviour of the software. It is directly treated by the support.
• Level 2: your request requires an intervention on the technical parameters of your software. It is raised to our production team for processing.
• Level 3: there is a software bug. It is scaled to our R&D team for correcting the anomaly.
Whatever the level, you keep the same contact.
How can I track my requests?
Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.
In the window that opens then, when you first log in, use the option "Have you emailed us? Get a password"
Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner and then on "My activities".