What are the different steps of my project?
The implementation of a Teach on Mars solution takes the following steps:
- Start: a project manager is assigned to you. You frame the scope of the project and its planning during the kick-off meeting
- Preparation: Using a form sent by your project manager ("Shopping list"), you prepare all the necessary elements to personalise your App
- Construction: thanks to these elements, Teach on Mars manufactures your App and delivers it for review and acceptance. One to three round trips are usually required.
- Publication: Once you've agreed on the App, it is submitted on the stores (public or private) and we put the web version online. Validation of the App Store can take up to three weeks.
- Deployment: Apps are available. All you have to do is to unroll your communication plan to make it known to your users!
- Exploitation: your project ends. The teams of Teach on Mars, mainly support and production teams, remain at your disposal for any request.