The Teach on Mars solution allows learners to connect in Guest mode with a limited access to the application.
1. Ask the Teach on Mars team to enable the Guest mode during the App deployment.
2. Access your Mission Center and click on Training courses.
Select your training course and in the Administration page, click on Authoring in the Training course Details section.
In the drop-down menu of the Guest access field, select Visible.
Finish by clicking on Save.
Guest learners can view the home page and the access to each training training course is defined in its configuration:
- Public access (downloadable): a training course is visible and downloadable in guest mode. The guest user can therefore download and complete the training course
- isible): a training course is visible in guest mode but can be downloaded in authenticated mode only. The user then sees the training course in the catalog and is invited to create an account when he wants to download it
- Private access (invisible): a training course is visible and downloadable in authenticated mode only. Only an identified learner with access to the training course can view it in the catalog and download it
Note: The following features can not be accessed in guest mode:
- Dual mode
- Live! mode
- Integrated Forum
When the user attempts to access these features, a message prompts the user to create an account to access it.
In guest mode, statistical information is collected on the user's device. When the guest user creates a learner account on the application, these statistics are published (ranking) and uploaded to the back office (Mission Center). Access the Analytics category to learn more about it.