The Teach on Mars app allows you to send push notifications to your learners' mobile. There are three different types of notifications:
1. Manual notifications: The Mission Center allows you to write and send push notifications (alone or with a communication in the top banner of the application) manually to a learner or a filtered population of students.
2. Automatic notifications:
- Training Calendar Notifications*
- A notification with the activity (s) of the day is generated automatically the day of the activity
- If the activity is still not completed, a reminder will be sent back to D+3 and D+6
- The time of reception of the notification can be set in the App setting screen
3. Notifications from authors / trainers: Notifications such as anecdotes, quotes, supplements to developed concepts ... are programmed and sent randomly by the management interface
*The default texts are:
- Only one activity to do today: You have 1 activity today: (name of the activity)
- Several activities to do today: You have (number of activities) activities today, including (name of the activity)
- Only one activity late: You have 1 activity late: (name of the activity)
- Several late activities: You have (number of activities) late activities, including (name of the activity)
Note: It is possible to disable push notifications on request. Disabling automatic notifications and changing the default text, however, requires updating the application concerned.
Also, be aware that there are no push notifications sent for a training course update.