The Teach on Mars app allows you to send push notifications to your learners' mobile. There are two different types of notifications:
1. Manual notifications: The Mission Center allows you to write and send push notifications (alone or with a communication in the top banner of the application) manually to a learner or a filtered population of students.
2. Automatic notifications:
- Training Calendar Notifications*
- A notification with the activity (s) of the day is generated automatically the day of the activity
- If the activity is still not completed, a reminder will be sent back to D+3 and D+6
- The time of reception of the notification can be set in the App setting screen
Note: It is possible to disable push notifications on request. Disabling automatic notifications and changing the default text, however, requires updating the application concerned.
Also, be aware that there are no push notifications sent for a training course update.