SINGLE CHOICE QUESTIONS WITH CORRECTION
The Learning quiz proposes the learner to answer a series of questions. It consists of a two-sided card, with on the front a question accompanied by two or three answers, including the correct answer. When the learner selects the answer, the card turns to reveal the correct answer with additional information.
The Learning quiz questions the learner before giving him new information. It intervenes both for providing new knowledge and validating prior learning. It is therefore useful in the Learn and Practice phases of the ELPA cycle.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: no
Available medias: images (.png/.jpg/.jpeg), audio (.mp3), video (.mp4, integrable subtitling)
Web app compatible: yes
- By question: 1 correct answer, 1 or 2 incorrect answer(s)
- Pictured questions (optional)
- Correction after each question, limited to 350 characters
- Questions limited to 150 characters, answers limited to 50 characters
- Introduction card title*
- Introduction card text
- Conclusion card title*
- Conclusion card text
Module type: training path
* only available from 17.3 version