THEMATIC POSITIONING QUIZ
Profiling aims to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the learner on the topic of the training. A personalized training path can be created based on the learner's responses to a series of weighted questions. In this case, a personalized training agenda is generated after the learner has completed the Profiling.
Each question offers up to three weighted responses, each associated with a defined profile. At the end of the activity, an algorithm defines a main profile for the learner (the profile with the most points) and can generate the personalized training path, consisting of training activities ordered according to his profile.
Profiling is part of the Engage phase of the ELPA learning cycle. It finds its place at the beginning of the course and aims to personalize the training of the learner according to his initial knowledge.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: no
Available medias: images (.png/.jpg/.jpeg)
Web app compatible: yes
- Number of profiles: from 2 to 5
- Association of one or more recommended training module(s) with each profile (optional)
- By question: 2 or 3 answers
- By answer: combination of a profile (mandatory) and a weighting (optional)
- Introduction card title*
- Introduction card text
- Profiles name
- Pace of training (number of days between each activity of the training path)
- Result page title
- Conclusion text associated with each profile (the activity displays the text of the profile with the most points)
Module type in the Mission Center: training path
* only available from 17.4 version