I. Statistiques : export Excel
The Mission Center provides detailed analytics per learner and activity when exporting the data in Excel. It contains the information from all the trainings and/or applications managed by that Mission Center.
- The "Export" functionality ignores the Mission Center filters activated while exporting and exports all the available information cross trainings
- It exports the same information from the different analytics windows (Key indicators, Learning analytics and Individual report).
- Pre-formatted filters in the Excel sheet allow users selecting the relevant information.
- The information provided is the one traced back in the Mission Center at the moment of the export. it is real-time information.
The Excel report provides users with the following data:
NB: "Login" is the only mandatory learner filter. Other columns depend on learners' filter set up.
- Training: Training or application managed in the Mission Center
- Login: learner ID for registering to the training / application
- Learners details (custom filters): email, first name, last name... Filters used in the learner definition, unless archived.
- Status: Active (learner can login to the training / application) vs inactive (learners is created but has no (more) access to the training / application)
- Pedagogic activity : name of the activity
- Time: Cumulated time spent on the activity
- Progress: Advancement percentage of the activity completion
- Score: Percentage of success. Only for scored activity (see Teach on Mars Mission Center analytics -Global for the list of scored activities)
- Success: boolean (0/1) indicating if the success threshold is reached. Only for scored activities
- Points: Point gained by the learner, either by category or by activity (more details about the points rules in the FAQ Badges & Points)
II. Data export customization
You can choose to export a learner’s data :
- by activity
- by training
In the administration page of the selected learner, you have access to a list of reports, sorted by undertaken trainings.
- Select a training
- All the data of your learner for this training are displayed in diagrams
- To export those data as an Excel file, click on « Export » on the top of the page. That’s where you can choose to export data for the whole training, or for all the activities.