Mission Center, the web-app management tool for Teach on Mars mobile learning solutions, lets you review learners’ progress, view training statistics and export reports in Excel.
Mission Center provides the following indicators: progression, score, assiduity and deployment. The section below defines available analytics by application and activity types, for individuals.
The Mission Centre integrates with most leading LMSs via SCORM connectors and integrates with ToM Web Services for data access from your various systems; hence these indicators are mostly transferable in your preferred system.
A learner is considered active if she/he can access the application. An inactive learner is one who was first created but can't access the application anymore.
Information by individuals is available in the Excel report and the individual report. For global statistics see FAQ Teach on Mars Mission Center analytics - Global.
- Progression (%): Progression of the individual for each module
- Assiduity: daily assiduity status (active vs inactive) over the last 30 days
- Date of first activity completion
- Date of latest activity completion
- Total training time
- Score (%): Success vs failure and not attempted scored activities
- Certification: If the training is certified, the individual report specifies whether the learner is certified or not.
Detailed data are exportable to Excel with analytics by learner and activity : progression, scores , success, points and time spent.