DATA COLLECTED BY TEACH ON MARS
These data are stored in the Teach on Mars databases. They are partly proposed in the statistics (see section "Data exchanged with the Mission Center") and partly used anonymously in the form of trend curves:
- Parameters for defining learner accounts: name, first name, e-mail, ...
- Learner contextual data when completing a training session:
- Location: time zone
- Type of internet connection, wifi, offline, 4G, etc.
- Brand of phone + software version
- Phone Language
- Language selected in Teach on Mars application
- Audio mode (buzzer, ringtone, etc.)
- The learner's answers to training activities questions
- Learner account status: active <> inactive
- For each of the training activities carried out by the learner:
- Time spent (seconds)
- Progression (percentage)
- Score (percentage)
- Success (Boolean)
- Points earned
DATA EXCHANGED WITH THE MISSION CENTER
Among the stored data listed above, only the following data are available to the trainings' managers:
- Parameters for defining learner accounts
- Data related to trainings completion
DATA STORAGE: WHY? FOR WHO? WHERE?
Data are stored:
- Partly on the learner's phone, in this case nobody can access it
- In the Teach on Mars secure data center, in this case:
- The customer can access the data via the Mission Center
- The IT department of Teach on Mars can access it
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER APPLICATIONS (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC.)
There is no interaction. Data are used for educational purposes and are not published on social networks.
VOLUME OF DATA EXCHANGED
The amount of data depends on the user's consumption of the App, as well as the amount of content embedded in the App. However, data consumption is low because it is only an exchange of textual data, which in the vast majority of cases will not exceed a few mega-bytes.
Let's take the case of an App of 35 activities (5 modules of 7 activities), which the learner makes 3 times, ie the total consumption of 105 activities. We will have the following volume:
- Outbound data (App to Datacenter) less than 1MB
- Incoming data (Datacenter to App) less than 1MB