Access your Mission Center, click on Training courses. Select your training course, then click on Statistics.
This page of statistics shows the following Key indicators:
- The number of trained learners (learners who have launched at least one learning activity)
- The number of hours spent on training
- Average time spent in activities per learner
Others statistics are available on top of the page.
1. Learning analytics:
This page of statistics shows the following items:
- Average progress of learners in the training course
- Average score: average scores of learners who started the training course
- Average progress per module: average progress and access rate per module
- Average results: success and failure rates for scored activities
2. Ranking: this page of statistics shows the ranking:
3. Exercises program: read the article "What info do I get from the Exercises reports?"
4. Survey reports: read the article "How do I get my learners answers to Survey activities?"
5. Individual report:
Fill in the field the learner name for whom you would like to edit the statistics
Note: the search is intuitive, it means that as you inform a string of characters in the search, you will be offered the learners containing the same string.
- Synthetic view of dates of first and last activity as well as time spent in training courses.
- Assiduity: history over the last 30 days of the Learner's activity
- Results: successes and failures of the learner on the scored activities of the training course
- Progress by module (of the learner)